Monday, June 19, 2006

The weekend Anomaly

Where does Draconian disappear to on weekends?

Is he part of a secret society? Perhaps he is a secret agent, a James Bond of sorts, because apparently he peaks on Saturdays and Sundays. I would ponder the other if’s, but the feeling of irritation overwhelms my body and I have a compulsion to call and yell erratically, which would be detrimental to my new ploy, I am taking the high road. Nose in the air and all.

In other news have found another gem (some tourism boards should really hire me!) called Spice Bistro on College Street, Downtown TO. Fabulous vibe, Friday night they were playing some amazing reggae, beautiful lover’s rock music, simply heavenly. In the back they have a little out door bit happening, reminded me much of being back home. Well I guess we don’t have Rasta’s smoking ganja back home, but hey close enough.

You know what’s interesting, I am almost 99% sure (the missing 1% is allocated to the fact that I have no idea how to track who reads it) that no one reads this blog, yet I am unable to be even 20% honest on what’s going on in my head. I am a dishonest blogger. Off with my head.

Anyone (har har) watched Casanova, fabulous movie. Though I think I am getting lonely, because I was laughing a smidge too hard at the funny parts.

Well peeps who aren’t really out there, wish me luck, I am in the process of re-developing my back bone!

No comments: