Tuesday, October 17, 2006

FLAVAAAAA FLAVVVVV!!!



Out here in TO, I’ve been missing my flava flav episodes….I was reduced to reading recaps on Cali Ja’s site…..(Thanks bud!)

But last night……I hit the Flava Flav jackpot…….I found VH1 on satellite….and that lead to a four hour flava flav blitz, which culminated into the finale….talk about havin some flava flav LUCK.

S was over, so Fathead and I forced her into watching the show. Now S is a great girl, who abhors ‘ghetto-ness.’ The look on her face when she saw Flava Flav in all his glory, afro out, ashy skin and crowning gold smile, was priceless.

For the first hour she wondered out loud how we could watch such crap…..blah blah. Hour number two and she got quite….the flava was seeping into her, and like a bad car crash, she couldn’t help but being drawn in, wanting to see more.

Flava flav, chose Deelishis, as his ultimate grill. Good choice considering the crazeeeee alternative. I loved New York’s mother, whose reaction to Flava Flav, (Despite all her other melodrama) was the only normal motherly reaction on the show. (She hated him.) Also she had a wonderful scene, where she begged her daughter to leave the show, since she had only a few months to live. On being prodded further, she says in a deep, grave voice, ‘It’s a serious illness, but it’s so new, they don’t even have a name for it yet.’

Btw what the heck was on Deelishis’s back and chest? Those scars would turn me off in a heart beat.

Also you had to love how Flava Flav was grabbing everyone’s behind, even the ones he was kicking off the show.

Um in case your inclined wikpedia has an info page on show….whatttdaaaa????
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavor_of_Love


Is it evil to hope Deelishis will dump his behind and there will be a season 3??

A girl’s gotta have a dream.

3 comments:

Marika said...

Ok, I think I understood about 3 words in that post, 'the' 'a' and 'will'. WTF?

We have none of the excitement or thrills of North American tv. We must seem so DULL!

Gooders Girl said...

Hmm ... I think she has keloids, they kinda grossed me out too! but CP you clearly do not understand the power of her ass.

If it was not so painful I would pay $15,00 for one of those!

Crankyputz said...

Oh Miss G, I get her attractiveness,.....but his????