Tuesday, January 03, 2012

The way you place my towels

I am starting to notice a correlation between how a man treats my home with the longevity of the relationship.

Historically the ones who never made the bed.....turned out to be those on their way out.

Most recently, I noticed that the fella in question never bothered to place my hand towels back on the rack properly.  I should clarify that I don't have lacy fancy matching towel sets, just a simple hand towel.  At first I thought it was a simple over sight on his part.  Then it happened again, and more tellingly at his place, his towels seemed to always be in perfect form.

Put it down to the pettiness of the aftermath of a break up, but the towels were a sign.

Hmph.

3 comments:

Jumbie said...

Welcome back!!

Dee said...

Hi Cranky,
everyone has their own personal telltale signs. For you, it's the towels. For another person it might be how he treats her pet. Good eye.

Anonymous said...

whether or not you're a giant wholesaler, an embroidery service supplier, or simply a one that wants towels for an occurrence or school, the location is your address for all Wholesale towels, Bath, Hand, washcloths, and Beach towel would like.
Great towels sold in bulk