Thursday, September 14, 2006

By Oz Dean

To the society of Karma & Inevitable Retribution,

You are failing miserably.

Your simple mission was to make him regretful or at the very least look regretful.

Instead he is simply bouncing with what looked suspiciously like ‘glee.’

I herby withdraw my support; please return my membership cheque for $2.50.

Cranky Putz

~

To the Society of Complacency,

The next time you suggest I attend an event where there is even a possibility than ex may show up, as a VOLUNTEER, attired in cheesy volunteer wear, I will be forced to organize a popular revolt. What were you thinking? Making me get a cheesy hair do, and letting my mascara run in the rain. I must have looked like Godzilla, no to mention the huge black clogs I had left over from when I was sixteen.

You failed to materialize the perfect ‘after break up’ meeting. Where was the 'Carrie Bradshaw making out with a world famous baseball player on page four of the New Yorker' moment?

I hate you,

Cranky Putz

2 comments:

Island Spice said...

Cranky Putz is the most excellent name I have ever heard!! I love these two pieces. I hope you are not really as depressed as you sound... cause you got talent Ms. Putz. How are your brother and Baal?

Crankyputz said...

Oh my first comment...I feel so honoured, will post on the Baal situation! Not so much depressed as miffed! Time heals all, and all that nonsense!