Tuesday, October 10, 2006

For the Luv of god, please Shaaadap.

I have a co worker that loves to gab. I mean the lady just loves to go on and on, and on.

So every time I need to leave the office, I need to stealthily sweep past her office, without her noticing me….but every so often I hear:J: Hello CP, and How are you today.

CP: Oh dandy, just running of the ladies room…..(begin to walk slowly backward)

J: Well I must tell you about….blah blah blah

(10 minutes later……………..)

CP: Various non committal grunts

J: Blah Blah Blah

CP: (I could be dead and she would still be talking)

CP: (Mind wanders over to Wenthworth Miller and all the yummy things we could do together…)

J: Blah Blah Blah Blah.

CP: (I’ve lost an entire year talking to this woman)

2 comments:

Marika said...

Perhaps every time she corners you fo a chat you could start break-dancing? That way she may think you odd and avoid you.

Christina_the_wench said...

Start picking your nose and wipe it on her shirt. Then mumble to yourself.