Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Scary.........


I posted the following reply on Mad Bull’s site, about a fella with a toe fetish:

“I let a fella take liberties with my toe once. He still calls occasionally, ten years later, and I have a fond admiration for my powerful feet. Remember trying to suppress the laughter as he stared with longing at my feet. Much too weird for me."

I haven’t heard from Toesy in at least two years now and the instant I hit post I get a text from Tosey saying ‘Hey Stranger.’

My first thoughts are: ‘Damn my toes are good’........followed by an instant shudder.

4 comments:

Island Spice said...

I jus left a comment by MB too. I know too many men who have a 'thing' for my feet. ICK!

Christina_the_wench said...

Got to you through island spice. =) Reading some of your posts. The crocs one..hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

Crankyputz said...

Hey Christina! Welcome. I loved your site's tag line....'Mini Van's Final Resting Place.'

Hope you keep coming back!

Do tag me on the What am I post. I love finding out about people's personal histories.

Stephen A. Bess said...

LOL!! That's funny! You do possess powerful toes. I've always admired the beauty of nice feet, but thank goodness it hasn't become a fetish.
Btw, I'm here from GoodersGirl's blog. Hello.