Thursday, September 17, 2009

Live Your Life ehhh, ehhh, ehhh

So says Rhianna.

Last night I had an option to continue wallowing, or get up and live my life.

I’m glad I chose the latter option, because somehow I ended up in box seats, with great food and drink, watching U2 perform under a giant claw, with the CN tower as a backdrop.

Later that night, I was waiting for my bus home, when a cutie struck up on a conversation about my berry. When my bus arrived and I got up to leave, he said, “Girl, that’s it, not even a pin, Damnnnn!!!” And I laughed all the way home, about how quickly you can from being cranky to happy, all because you just got up and lived your life.

9 comments:

Jumbie said...

New look?

Crankyputz said...

Yup, You likie??

Jumbie said...

(°_~)

Jdid said...

sweet! do your thing girl

Abeni said...

Indeed..Live your life,moping doesn't help

Miz JJ said...

Wow, how things change in techie pick up lingo. I'm so old I remember giving out my pager number.

Crankyputz said...

Or remember the days of pen and paper....

James said...

So did he get your pin??

The pin seems so personal. When I first got my bb it always took me a long time to figure out what my pin was, so giving it to someone was such a big step in a relationship.

Anonymous said...

You go girl ... that Rihanna song has been my mantra all year!!!

And see what it did ... you actually had fun!