Thursday, August 24, 2006

About Jarwegians and the real thing

Thursday night I saw Dracs again after ages. It was inevitable (so please stop with those sounds of scorn.) It was like old times. It was exactly what I needed. Sitting on his balcony with the spot light beaming down on me, having a long drawn out debate about whether it is possible to take everything away from someone…I laughed and realized how incredibly comfortable I feel with him. He’s like home. Yet some things have changed and I couldn’t have felt it more. On the Up side, my toothbrush is still around and the D seal is intact. (I know, I know)

Yesterday the Jarwegian calls again, so I finally agree to have dinner with him. Now all u boys out there listen up, if you’re taking a girl out who is above the age of eighteen and if you want to impress her, you got to have a little bit of suvave going on. The boy was sweet, but a boy. He had no game plan, no conversation and hesitated over the cheque. Three strikes and your out.

I am getting a little harsh these days.

In other news, Pluto has been downgraded to a sub planet. Now Pluto has been around for a while, we have Disney characters and little children named after it. How could we allow these nerds to get together and let them strip Pluto of its planetary status?? On behalf of Pluto I am deeply offended. I got your back P!

No comments: