Thursday, August 17, 2006

Going Public

As a novice blogger (and computer user in general,) it has taken me forever to figure out how to link other blogs to mine (or put up pictures or do anything more advance than edit/post on those prefabricated templates.) One of the greatest things about being a true procrastinator is that even using the help menu can be a ridiculously demanding task.

Thanks to my non demanding job (because slacking off on your on time just ain’t right,) I have had the pleasure to stumble on many entertaining blogs. A few (two actually The Company Bitch and Mad Bull’s) I read religiously. Both are part of my mandatory reading for the day. A day just isn’t complete without a bit of saucy humor from CB or a view of the luscious pics on Mad Bull’s site. (I would hyper link you guys over but jeez, it took me an hour to figure out how to link them to my side bar.)

Anyhoo I finally figured it out, and am bravely attempting to link others to this whinny little blog. Since I am finally in the flow of posting on a semi regular basis, maybe someone (other than the woman offering to send me a hundred grand from my social insurance number) will comment. Or maybe Ill be taken into the fold of the blogging community and be invited to the snazzy blogging shindigs all over the world.

One must have goals.

No comments: