Monday, August 14, 2006

Small Things

It is three o’clock and it is pouring. I haven’t bought an umbrella. Dang it.

The weekend was eventful. Friday night the harem arrived a half hour late to watch Lord of the Rings, the play. The play was visually gorgeous. The uniforms were rich and elaborate, the set was amazing for its details. Sadly the play itself was a bit of a bore. Lot’s of folksy little songs, and frankly if you hadn’t watched the movies you would be quite lost. It was nice and cool in the theatre and I had the most wonderful nap during the second act. Later we went to Cervaja, this little ratty Brazilian bar on College Street. We went to Meet S’s very smoking man. Congrats So, the boy is so very pretty.

Saturday kicked some ass at TKD. I was fantastic (if I might say so myself.) I finally remembered all the patterns and for the first time in four weeks, managed to not look like an idiot. I could be the next Bruce Lee. Call me Little Lee. Later went to our supposed book club gathering. I think it is about time we dropped the sham. All we do is eat and drink. I am the only person who consistently reads the book. We had it at this girl’s condo complex. This complex is amazing it has an indoor and outdoor pool, a bowling alley, a theatre, the works. The outdoor pool was fantastic. There we were on a Saturday afternoon in our little bikinis, soaking up the sun, munching down some yummy BBQ. Felt like we were on Montego Bay rather than TO.

Sunday was all about the family. At the party a little boy, well he was eighteen-ish and rather hot for a baby, tried to put the moves on me. The chile was even running his fingers down my back, and licking his lips as he spoke. Shame! He kept whispering in my ear how I should take it upon myself to teach him things. I was mildly amused, and also mildly horrified. Finally, felt what its like to be Jerry Hall. Definitely something to keep in mind for the future, darker days.

The most fabulous news of all is that my crazy aunt and uncle are gone. Hurrah!

Just found out my little dream condo was sold yesterday.

Ahh dreams are so flighty.

No comments: