Tuesday, September 05, 2006

To things that go Boom!

This is what my Labour Day weekend consisted of:
*Rain
*Car Accidents – two, one possible karmatic retaliation
*More Rain
*Lolling on my couch wrapped in a quilt
*Reading
*Rain
*Catching up with old friends
*You guessed it more Rain

What it did not consist of:
*Sex (yes I am complaining like a man)
*Dancing
*Good Conversation
*Fun

Poor fathead rear ended an old couple Friday. He was miffed the entire weekend, kept going over the details. Funny part is our car had zero damage. Poor kid was appalled that he was another teenage statistic. I accompanied him to the police station to fill a report. It was empty and the first two cops we were talking to were pleasant. The last one was a big fat jerk. He gave us the once over and automatically assumed I was fathead’s friend. Dude had the worst attitude and finally I just let him have it, told him everyone else had no problem with me talking and since I paid for the car, I had a say. That shut him up. Why are people jerks just for the sake of being jerks? Also since it was a rear end collision our reason for the accident was 99 OTHER-FALSE ASSUMPTION.

Late Sunday afternoon, my mother discovers the side of my car banged and scratched up. I was most depressed. It is however a possible ‘karma’ like retaliation for one such incident almost ten years.

So our premiums are going up, and I have to pay to fix my car. Insurance has to be the biggest scam out there.

The rest of the weekend was a washout.
Life better start perking up or I am going on Strike

No comments: