Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Listen Here Mistah!

To all Members of the Illustrious Booty Call Society,

I understand that you guys are hot. Sexy bodies, smiles that make girls coo, sex drives that make oceans flow.

But…….Hear this,

If you are waking me up at 3.30 in the morning, you better be ready to deliver.

Out of town booty calls, to talk about how you would like to do things, will not suffice. Nor will messages on my machine about how sexy I sound, cut it.

Ya hear Miami?

Also to ex boyfriends who are trying to regress my relationship to those of convenience…I offered to be the girl that cares about your silly stories, watch you do dishes, help you plan your future, I did not offer to be demoted, don’t you act all surprised when I hang up on your behind.

With Regret,

Cranky

8 comments:

Dee said...

okay, if you want to sign with regret who am I to object
but I vote in favor of hanging up, turning a deaf ear, and see and don't see.

Anonymous said...

well put girl! after i had images of our future togeter, i cannot be downgraded to a booty call

Jdid said...

turn off your phone when you go to bed

Jhaldir said...

Hol' on ah minute?! There is such a thing as an out of town booty call?! Thats crazy...

Anonymous said...

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Aren't you being a little hard on the blighters?

Stephen A. Bess said...

Cool. Have a safe trip and Happy Thanksgiving to Canada!

Unknown said...

Say it sista! Cranky Putz will not be a mere booty call!

Abeni said...

Yeah when it's over it's over