Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Why I do not Live at Home Anymore

I came home today to get my fill of curry and rice....mutton stew with delicious carrots and potatoes to be precise.

I am now trapped in the basement, because my father has decided to change the refrigerator for the second time this month. All I can hear is our sixty year old neighbour (his trusty helper) and my poor brother yelling...."Hold It," and lots of questionable groans.

I am not sure the yummy curry is worth the aggravation I now feel, wondering if the fridge is going to fall on the old neighbour, whose family is then going to sue us....

10 comments:

The OE said...

Curried basement? I rather prefer butter chicken!

soumynona said...

OMG, Butter chicken is like ambrosia!

Anonymous said...

Oh the pains you have to go through to get that wonderful sounding dinner.

Anonymous said...

From the sounds of it the yummy curry was worth it....

Anonymous said...

there are times when you have to go back to the parental abode - food is always a good motivator!

SimplEnigma said...

LMAO...Oh, and for the record curry is ALWAYS worth it. Always.

that girl said...

that's what happens when andrew does home unimprovement projects. it used to get under my skin so bad that now i just leave the house until he's finished.

Dee said...

look at this as your opportunity to compose an 11-part hip-hopera a la a certain disgusting r&b singer who is still awaiting trial and who is not fit for me to even pronounce his name...I digress
yes, or you could start writing your novel.
Are you still in the basement?

Adrian said...

lol going back home to mooch already?

Unknown said...

If the old neighbour has a high-paying insurance policy, they might not.